Treat yourself with professional moving services and forget about damages and lost items. We will carefully pack and handle everything you own and you will save time and nerves.
Get an Online Quote
Once you decide to move, packing is the first thing you start thinking about. We are here to help you out. Hiring Excalibur Moving and Storage means you are hiring the best packing services Rockville MD has to offer. We will make sure you get the best possible packing service. Think the movers are going to mix it up? Truth is, you’ll probably enjoy better organization when packers pack for you than when you do it yourself – even if you’re a neat freak. Excalibur Moving and Storage professionals have more experience with moving fragile items. Most of us are quite adept at handling our own fragile items around the house, but moving? It’s a whole different thing. From mirrors to crystal to oddly-shaped figurines, our packers are trained and you can be sure that they know all the tricks. Hey, it’s their job, after all.
Why should you choose our best packing services Rockville MD has to offer?
We are the best choice you can make when it comes to packing services in Rockville MD. Our packers are ready to pack all of your belongings in no time and at the lowest prices. Other reasons to choose us to pack you are:
- Our packers have amazing packing skills. Our packers pack boxes professionally on an everyday base. With years of experience handling a variety of items, from fragile to ordinary: they’ve got techniques for just about every situation, which the average person just wouldn’t know. Experience is what makes us the best packing services Maryland has for you
- Your moving insurance doesn’t cover self-packed boxes. When you hire a professional, your moving insurance company can assume a certain standard of safety for your valuables. When you do it yourself privately, all bets are off. It’s not personal… but a liability.
- It’s too easy to overpack when you’re tired and stressed. Really, who wants to run to the store to pick up a few more boxes after a long day of packing? When you’re packing your own stuff yourself, you end up cutting corners. Excalibur movers in Rockville MD have the opposite incentive: we are here to impress.
- Just because they’re packing doesn’t mean you can’t be involved. If you’re hesitant to entrust your stuff to other people’s hands, it’s okay. Most movers are happy to let you supervise. This option allows you to put your mind at rest without adding liability to your move.
- We are a full service moving company that provides local moves and long-distance moves in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington D.C.
We have some great packing tips for you as well!
Here are the best moving tricks used by the most liable packing services Rockville MD has to offer:
- The item you hardly use should be packed first, the early you start with the packing process the better. Some items won’t be packed until the night before your move, or even on the move day.
- Label every box clearly; which room it belongs to and if it’s fragile or not. Marking a brief description of the content of boxes, such as ‘small kitchen appliances’ is a good option, that way it will be much easier to find what you’re looking for when you are unpacking.
- When the movers are done there will be a box or two that you want to unpack straight away. Mark these clearly with ‘Open First’ when you label your boxes.
- Always pack heavier items toward the bottom of the box and lighter items toward the top. A general rule on box size- the more an item weighs, the smaller the box.
- If packing lamps or a vase indicate with an arrow on the side of the box, which side is up or down. If you are packing a lamp remove the bulbs, harps, and shades and pack base separately.
- Paintings, mirrors – these items are by far the most difficult and confusing to pack. If you have any valuable paintings that you don’t feel comfortable packing, please call our sales team and we can discuss assisting you on moving day if necessary.
How to pack kitchenware like the best packing services Rockville MD has to offer?
Packing your kitchen is another service you should leave to the professionals. We will make sure you get the best packing service.
Cups, Glasses, and Stemware will be packed in no time by our best packing services Maryland has
This is how you pack kitchen items without damaging them:
- gently stuff cups and glasses with wadded-up packing paper.
- wrap stems and handles with paper, crumpling slightly to create padding and then wrap each entire piece individually in paper
- pack cups, glasses, and stemware in an upright position cushioning them well with crumpled paper, rather than laying them down
- label boxes “Fragile, This Side Up.”
This way, items are safe and undamaged and movers know that they need to be extra careful. Our packers will pack your belongings in such a way that they won’t get damaged while being transported to your new house. And that is because we know all the tricks. You should learn what are the things to pay attention to, and you will see that we are doing our job in the best way possible.
All china is best packed in cartons made for that purpose. But if you don’t have those boxes anymore, we will make sure it’s still packed and protected in the best possible way.
- Place one plate in the center of a stack of packing paper, grasp two or three sheets of the paper at one corner, and fold them over the plate, covering it completely.
- Place another plate on top of the first, and fold papers over from a second corner.
- Add a third plate, and fold the two remaining corners over it.
- Turn the stack upside down on the packing paper, and re-wrap the entire bundle, sealing it with tape.
- Place the bundle in a small box, standing dishes on edge on a thick layer of crumpled paper (Dishes are more likely to break when packed flat.)
- Add additional bundles until the box is packed snugly.
- Stuff the top and all four sides with more crumpled paper, and tape shut.
- Label boxes “Fragile, This Side Up.”
- This is just how professional packers do their job in the best possible way.
Excalibur Moving and Storage is here to assist you with all your moving and packing needs. Once you decide that your relocation is just around the corner, and you are not sure that you can do the best job when it comes to packing, we are here for you. Contact us or submit your request in our free moving estimate tool to get a moving service from a top-rated moving company in the Rockville MD area. We really are one of the best packing services Maryland has to offer. We are the best packing services Rockville MD has to offer.